Starting from 4th of September there will slight changes for training schedule.
- 2 x sessions / week
- Tuesday 20.00 – 20.30
- Thursday 19.00 – 00
- Bring Shorts and t-shirt and/or spats and rash guard, a bottle of water and cut your nails!
- Anyone can attend at any time, no previous experience required.
- 1 session 10€ / 8 sessions 50€
- After completing 8 sessions, the student can join the advanced classes.
- Age-limit for the beginner’s classes is 16
Kids Classes starting on the 6th of September
- BJJ For kids every Wednesday from 17.30 – 18.30
- Students can train the first month without a kimono.
- Kimonos can be ordered from BJJFightgear.com, they deliver kimonos to Malta.
- Belt, Kimono (pants + jacket) are required
- The legal colors for the kimonos:
- The belt should be white.
- The site has size charts and you can ask for the support to help with the sizes.
- Judo kimonos are also accepted.
- Go Sports in Gormi sells Judo kimonos.
- Read more: Guide: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu kimono for children: what to consider when buying one?
- 1 session 10€ / 8 sessions / 50€
- Kimono / Gi is required for all the classes.
- We have few kimono’s available for rental (5€ / session)
- Bjjfightgear.com delivers kimonos to Malta.
- Monday class will be focused more towards stand up / wrestling