Are you a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu practitioner traveling to Malta?
Looking for a place to train?
Come and meet us! We are affiliated with BJJ Globetrotters and we are a traveler friendly gym!
You get to train 1 week for free!
Yes! This is our gift back to the community! I have traveled and trained in multiple countries, and the hospitality from each has been fantastic! Just let us know when you are coming in and please share a little about why you’re traveling and where you are from; we love to hear stories!
How much do I have to pay after the free week?
Here’s the thing, we don’t have fixed pricing set up for travelers. Instead, we believe in the goodness of people. You can decide how much you want to pay for your training if you’re staying longer than 1 week with us. No donation is too little, we’re trying to build here something completely out of the norm, so please help us keep the lights on.
Places to Visit in Malta
As we always receive a lot of questions about food, drinks, beaches or places to visit, we decided to create a map where we include everything from bars and restaurants to beaches and historical sites. The map is still work in progress, but we will update the map constantly for new places to visit.
Click from the upper right corner to see the full version of the map.
Who can train with us?
We accept anyone regardless of affiliation or skill level! Just show up. We do have something special for higher belts… Please keep reading.
Purple and Brown Belts, show us some techniques!
If you are a purple or a brown belt, we would love if you can teach us a class or two. If you are looking to staying longer than 1 week in Malta, we can cut a deal for you. If you teach 1 class each week, you can keep training for free as long as you stay! We really appreciate fresh ideas and outside help.
Black Belts: Are you interested in teaching a seminar and earning some money?
If you are a Black Belt traveling within Europe, we might be interested in holding a seminar taught by you!
Here’s how it works:
- We will support you financially with flights, but this is evaluated on a case by case basis.
- We are not paying flights for anyone coming from outside of Europe.
- If we decide to fly you here, we will reimburse your flights, once you have arrived in Malta.
- Unfortunately, we have budget limitations, so we can’t fly everyone here.
- We won’t reimburse accommodation for you. In case you’re tight with money, I have a comfortable couch which accommodates 1 person. If you are interested, please send a message. Tell us a little bit about your Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu background, where you are from and how much you charge for a seminar.
- With your permission, we’ll publish a blog post about your seminar on our website. We will include a link to your academy website or to your personal blog. We have expertise in online marketing, and we want to help black belts market themselves.
Travel to Malta and come train with us!
Drop us a line on the contact form below, designed for your convenience.